Colon Cleansing Foods -What to Eat for a Healthy Colon
The Lemonade Cleanse – too tart.
The Fasting Cleanse – too hungry.
The Bible Cleanse– too zealous.
Let’s face it: cleanses are hard. They’re uncomfortable, and they often leave you wondering if forcing your body through all this torture is absolutely necessary. You’ve heard colon cleansing is good for the body, right? So shouldn’t there be a way to cleanse your system without all the headache (or irritability, or depression)
Luckily for you, Mother Nature has provided a way to cleanse your body without the negative side effects. The foods you eat play a crucial role in keeping your colon clean and your digestive tract performing at its peak. If you’re looking for the best foods to cleanse you colon, then you’ve come to the right place.
Foods to Eat
1. Apples and Pears: If you’re looking to eat a healthier diet and cleanse your colon naturally, then adding more fruit is one of the best ways to ensure that your body has enough nutrients to stay strong.
Apples and pears contain pectin, which is a soluble fiber that aids in the absorption of water. The more fiber you have in your diet, the easier it will be to pass unwanted toxins from the body.
2. Beans: Beans have been given the reputation of being a “musical fruit” for a reason. With its high concentrations of protein and fiber, your body will positively sing with delight as it rids itself of harmful bi-products and chemicals. Beans are essentially roughage which eases the digestive system and inhibits the accumulation of waste within digestive tract, making it one of the most effective ingredients available for cleansing that colon.
3. Spinach: Dark, leafy green vegetables such as Spinach or chard are positively packed with antioxidants that will not only aid in the elimination of free radicals from the body, but reduce oxidative stress on cells and even lower your risk of heart disease. Spinach tastes great in salads, and with its high concentrations of Vitamin B, you’re just a few bites away from healthier looking skin and hair (and colon).
4. Flaxseed: Studies have shown that Fiber found naturally in flax can effectively lower LDL levels of cholesterol and even reduce high blood pressure levels. As an added bonus, Flax contains Omega-3 fatty acids which can significantly boost mental performance and function. By cleansing your colon with flax, you’ll be doing your mind, heart, and colon a favor.
5. Raw Egg Yolk: Before you cringe and skip out on this natural colon cleanser because it sounds “gross,” keep in mind that the yolk contains a great deal of vitamins, minerals, and protein that can help replace nutrients that are typically washed away during the cleansing process.
Raw egg yolk mixes well with milk or vegetable juices, and can be blended in a wide variety of other colon cleansing meals without too much hassle.
Foods to Avoid
• Red meats
• Deep fried pastries and foods
• Pastas and noodles (white and refined flours)
• High calorie beverages such as alcohol, coffee, soda, and other carbonated drinks
When combined with regular exercise, a colon cleansing diet can help give your body a chance to start fresh, ridding the refined and artificial foods from your body and replacing it with wholesome and tasty fruits and vegetables. With the above colon cleansing foods, you can stay slim and trim and healthy without having to pay an entire month’s rent on expensive pills and products.
If you liked this article or are interested in reading more about losing weight through colon cleansing or other methods, feel free to visit consumerpricewatch.net. This amazing website is loaded with interesting articles and informative reviews written by experts, so you can start making the most out of your colon cleansing and weight loss regimen today.