Colovexus is our #1 choice to eliminate toxins and excess waste. It's natural, proven ingredients gently cleanse and purify the body. Colovexus is ideal for fast, effective weight loss and to restore healthy balance in your body!Click To Learn More About The #1 Rated Colon Cleanser
QuickTrim Burn and Cleanse Review
Said to be the 14 day “metabolic makeover,” QuickTrim Burn and Cleanse is designed to “burn it up & flush it out” so you can lose weight faster than ever.
According to advertisements, this complete all-day, all-night weight loss system increases metabolism while improving the digestive system. Furthermore, it eliminates excess water retention and bloat to give you that sleek, slim look you’ve always wanted.
But is QuickTrim the best way to lose weight?
QuickTrim Burn & Cleanse offers two products: QuickTrim Iso-Burn and QuickTrim Iso-Cleanse.
Each product contains a proprietary blend of fat burners, appetite suppressants, fibers, and diuretics.
While it would take too long to go in-depth about each formula, here’s a quick peek at what’s inside.
Niacin – 20 mg. A B vitamin, Niacin lowers cholesterol. When combined with chromium, some research showed niacin also promotes weight loss. An article published in Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism showed niacin bound chromium reduces body weight and BMI. 
Chromium – 200 mcg. An essential mineral, chromium regulates blood sugar levels and curbs cravings. On its own, chromium can reduce as many as 365 calories a day, according to one study. 
QT Capsimax Thermogenic Complex – 227 mg
• Caffeine anhydrous (200 mg) – a stimulant that raises energy levels and suppresses appetite.
• Capsimax – a thermogenic fat burner that boosts caloric expenditure.
• Metabromine – standardized for caffeine and theobromine, metabromine enhances energy.
• Piperine – a black pepper extract, piperine enhances bioavailability of other nutrients to increase their effects.
Super Antioxidant Thermo Catalyst Complex – 226 mg
• Blueberry – a good source of vitamins, minerals, dietary fiber, and antioxidants.
• Blackberry – also rich in vitamins, minerals, dietary fiber, and antioxidants.
• Acai – a powerful superfruit, it contains antioxidants, vitamins, and good fatty acids.
• Polygonum Cupsidatum- a type of Japanese knotweed, this herb is rich in resveratrol, an antioxidant.
• White willow bark extract – contains salicin which alleviates pain and reduces inflammation. It works with caffeine to enhance performance.
IsoBurn Fat Loss Activator – 415 mg
• Green Tea – contains catechins which improve metabolism and boost immunity.
• Raspberry ketones – affects adiponectin levels to suppress appetite.
• Banaba leaf – lowers blood glucose levels and enhances insulin efficiency.
• Mucuna pruriens – stimulates the pituitary gland to produce HGH. Also encourages muscle growth and fat burning.
• Sclareolide – supports fat burning activity by increasing cAMP and stimulating fatty acid release from adipose stores.
• Acetyl L-Carnitine – increases energy levels and improves mental performance.
QT Detox Cleansing Complex – 100 mg
• Black Walnut Hull – contains tannins which reduce pain and swelling.
• Grapefruit Seed – a good source of vitamin C, fiber, potassium, pectin, and other nutrients. It may protect cells from damage.
• Pau d’arco bark – contains two active chemicals which fight inflammation and alleviate pain.
• Pumpkin seed – increases urine output and fights bacteria.
• Myrrh gum powder – decreases swelling and kills bacteria.
• Hyssop – also known as Bacopa, hyssop decreases anxiety and improves mental function.
• Gentian root – supplies healthy antioxidants which eliminate toxins and free radicals. It also stimulates saliva secretion and gastric juice production to improve digestion.
• Elecampane root – contains chemicals that kill intestinal worms. It may improve stomach function.
• Prickly ash bark – improves blood circulation and reduces swelling.
• Yellow dock root – acts as a laxative and tonic. It also treats bacterial infections.
• False unicorn root – contains chemicals that kill intestinal worms and promote urine flow.
IsoCleanse & Flush Herbal Complex – 1152 mg
• Cellulose – a thickening agent with little effect on weight loss.
• Couchgrass – also known as wheat grass, couchgrass is a good source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
• Buchu Leaf –promotes urine flow and eliminates bacteria.
• Uva ursi leaf – increases urine flow and fights bacteria.
• Juniper berry – improves digestion and promotes urine flow.
• Hydrangea root – stimulates urine output and may treat bladder infections.
• Cornsilk – contains tannins which reduce inflammation and fight bladder infections.
• Senna – an FDA-approved nonprescription laxative. Senna treats constipation and irritable bowel syndrome.
• Cascara Sagrada Bark – an FDA approved laxative. Cascara alleviates constipation.
• Aloe Ferox Resin — (aloe vera) is an effective laxative that treats constipation.
• Rhubarb – contains chemicals that eliminate bacteria and reduce inflammation.
• Oat fiber –pulls waste and harmful materials through the digestive tract.
• Prune fruit – a fiber-rich fruit that acts as a powerful laxative.
• Carob – contains tannins which improve digestion and lower cholesterol.
• Apple – rich in fiber, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients.
• Tamarind – contains chemicals which exhibit laxative and antifungal effects.
• Dates – there is not enough information to determine dates’ effect on weight loss.
• Fig –a laxative commonly used to relieve constipation.
Bacillus Coagulans – 150 million CFU– a probiotic, bacillus is commonly used to treat diarrhea and restore intestinal balance by fighting harmful bacteria in the gut.
Potential Side Effects
Although a few ingredients may help you lose weight, I’m not entirely sure the benefits outweigh the potential risks and side effects.
For example, the Iso-Burn formula contains 200 mg caffeine, which is the caffeine equivalent to 2 cups of coffee.
Depending on your sensitivity to caffeine, you may experience headaches, dizziness, nausea, upset stomach, irritability, restlessness, and insomnia.
Additionally, caffeine interacts negatively with medication. Antibiotics, birth control, and blood thinners inhibit the body’s ability to breakdown and eliminate caffeine. This significantly increases your side effect risk.
The label also warns, “This product contains senna, cascara sagrada, aloe and rhubarb. . . Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools or abdominal pain because these may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health.”
Lana at Amazon.com shared her experience with QuickTrim Burn and Cleanse. “I have been takeing this for 5 days. The first day was the hardest because the cramps were just unbareable I felt like I was going to die. after that though everything was fine. You need to be around the toliet. my buthole is so raw I want to cry. My stumach is really bloated. I’m going to finish this 14 day thing but will never buy again.”
ChesterCheetah at Amazon.com adds, “you have to be extra careful with these products. My heart races while on it, and although I saw results, it is best to be under doctor supervision.”
There are two different instructions for this burn and cleanse system:
QuickTrim Iso-burn. Take 2 tablets with an 8 oz. glass of water before exercise or between breakfast and lunch and 2 tablets with an 8 oz. glass of water between lunch and dinner. If you feel nausea, take tablets with food. Do not exceed 4 tablets a day. If you are sensitive to caffeine, do not take after 6 pm and reduce dosage to 1 caplet.
QuickTrim Iso-Cleanse. Take 2 tablets twice daily, morning and evening with an 8 oz. glass of water. Do not exceed 4 tablets a day.
QuickTrim Burn and Cleanse also comes with a 24 page manual detailing exercise routines and meal plans. In addition, the manual provides a full list of food choices and food preparation guidelines.
For the best results, one consumer at GNC.com gave us this advice:
“Ok, this product works but you need to follow it very closely. First week is very difficult because you body is adjusting to this low calorie diet. . . What people fail to mention is the fact that you LITERALLY need to be by a TOLIET everyday. When you go, its ALL diarrhea. . . .Drink the low sodium V8. If you work everyday this product is not for you. Its not realistic, unless you have your own private toilet at work. . . If you have 14 days off from work or work from home, GO FOR IT! Don’t do this during vacation. . .you need to be glued to a toilet.
So, overall yes you loose weight but need to follow closely (stick to diet plan, drink water, exercise) and be near a toilet.”
Pricing Options and Guarantee
One of QuickTrim’s best features is its availability. You can easily find QuickTrim products at your local grocery store or buy from these online sellers:
• Amazon.com: $26.99
• Walgreens.com: $39.99
• Walmart.com: $24.88
• Drugstore.com: $29.99
More About the Manufacturers
QuickTrim LLC is one of the most popular diet pill manufacturers in the industry. This is, in part, due to its celebrity endorsements by the Kardashian sisters.
Unfortunately, QuickTrim and the Kardashian sisters have a negative reputation with the press.
In January 2010, Kim Kardashian told Ok! magazine that she used several of its products to quickly shed 15 pounds in just a few weeks.
Not long after, the New York law firm Bursor & Fisher filed a $5 million class-action suit against the Kardashians. This lawsuit was on behalf of four customers who say the products didn’t live up to the weight loss claims.
According to the suit, the claims about the products were “false, misleading, and unsubstantiated.” 
This doesn’t exactly inspire confidence in the product, now does it?
Should You Try QuickTrim Burn & Cleanse?
When it comes to QuickTrim products, I tend to side with Dr. Adriane Fugh-Berman, physician and associate professor at Georgetown University Medical Center. “I don’t think anyone should take these products.” 
QuickTrim contains powerful stimulants, laxatives, and diuretics that put your health on the line.
Furthermore, the weight loss results are only temporary. The drop on the scale is due to water a reduction in water weight, not fat. Consequently, most dieters will gain it all back not long after they lose it.
While QuickTrim may be a fast way to lose weight, I think there are more reliable products available with fewer side effects.
 Preuss, Bagchi, Bagchi, Rao, Dey, Satyanarayana. “Effects of a Natural Extract of Hydroxycitric Acid and a Combination of HCA-SX Plus Niacin-Bound Chromium and Gymnema sylvestre Extract on Weight Loss.” Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism. May, 2004. 6(3):171-180. Available from: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1462-8902.2004.00328.x/abstract;jsessionid=11E74B374ECDED9E24D325D11AF0211A.d03t03?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=&userIsAuthenticated=false”
Anton, Stephen D.; Morrison, Christopher D.; Cefalu, William T.; Martin, Corby K.; Coulon, Sandra; Geiselman, Paula; Han, Hongmei; White, Christy L.; Williamson, Donald A.; “Effects of Chromium Picolinate on Food Intake and Satiety. Diabetes Technology & Therapeutics. (October 2008). Vol. 10, No. 5: 405-412.
 Kotz, Daberoh and Angela Haupt. “The Dangers of Kardashian-Endorsed QuickTrim.” US News Health. Mar 5, 2012. Available from: http://health.usnews.com/health-news/diet-fitness/articles/2012/03/05/the-dangers-of-kardashian-endorsed-quicktrim-2